The CGi, as one of the G4 business groups locally, welcomes the Committee for Employment & Social Security’s (ESS) decision…
The CGi is the pre-eminent and authoritative voice of Guernsey business. We represent the varied interests of members, providing a perspective along with influence within the corridors of power. Through regular committee meetings, consultation with members and representation both publicly and privately, the CGi brings the key topics that are important to Guernsey business to the attention of local politicians and senior civil servants. Our desire is for the Island to become a better place to live and work.
The CGi is also the home of Made in Guernsey, the new initiative that promotes the best that Bailiwick businesses have to offer. It is a quality stamp and mark of excellence. Join us. You will be represented at the top table.
The Federation works hard to represent the interests of members and its key areas for 2019 are:
• Relax the restrictive elements of the Population Management Law (or have the law removed completely)
• Launch the Made in Guernsey/Guernsey Marque initiative
• Improve digital connectivity, infrastructure and skills
• Reduce overregulation
• Diversify the economy/developing incentives for new industry
• Encourage discussion within the States on deferred pensions
• Monitor Guernsey’s progress in providing renewable energy
• Address issues members have in sending VAT on items to the UK temporarily (i.e. for repair)
The companies and organisations listed below see the CGi as a partner in fixing issues, mitigating risks and their championing business.
You can view all listings, click on individual categories or use the advanced search facility to find a member to do business with.