The Federation works hard to represent the interests of members and its key areas for 2020 are:
- Support the economy and contribute to the Revive and Thrive plan post Covid-19
- Continued work to have the Population Management Law amended
- Proposed Anti-Discrimination Law
- Improve digital connectivity, infrastructure and skills
- Reduce over regulation
- Diversify the economy/developing incentives for new industry
- Encourage discussion within the States on deferred pensions
- Monitor Guernsey’s progress in providing renewable energy
- Impact of Brexit
- Address issues members have in sending VAT on items to the UK temporarily (i.e. for repair)
As a member your views and needs will be represented by the CGi which sits at the top table in local business and politics.
Members may apply for membership and rates are shown below. In the first instance simply download the Application Form and email to email@example.com
Once membership has been approved an invoice for the membership fee for the current year will be issued. New members applying and elected to join the Federation in mid-term subscribe at a pro rata rate.
The subscription rate is based on the number of employees at the time of application or renewal.
1-4 employees £37
5-10 employees £85
11-20 employees £185
21-40 employees £280
41-60 employees £395
61-200 employees £555
200+ employees £850